This registration is for all players interested in competing in the UFL for a member team.
Please review the information below for players interested in determining their player eligibility status. Players ages 18 years or older and pass a medical physical are eligible to participate in the UFL.
- At the completion of this player registration form the registered player will become a member of the Baton Rouge Redsticks 2023 roster.
- All registered players will be responsible to attain and provide proof a 2023 athletic medical physical evaluation.
- All registered players will be responsible to getting to and from team practices and/or games.
- All registered players will be allowed to participate in all team meetings and practices, but only the top twenty-one players from each practice week will be eligible to participate in games.
- All registered players will receive practice and/or game footage, professional coaching instruction, and professional training instruction.
- All registered players will be evaluated for participation in the 2024 season.
- All registered players will receive high-quality video production to assist in NFL, CFL, and XFL opportunities.
2024 UFL Player Salaries:
|Two (2) Players at $22,500.00/ $1,250.00 Weekly|
|Two (2) Players at $15,300.00/ $850.00 Weekly|
|Six (6) Players at $11,700.00/ $650.00 Weekly|
|Eleven (11) Players at $6,750.00/ $375.00 Weekly|